Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to the game. If you haven't already created a character, what are you waiting for?
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Player Media Questions

1 minute ago, SWMissourian said:

When do we see revenue results?

Tonight.

• Thanks 1

How would we commission polls? Definitely something I’m going to want to do with all of the swing states in the Midwest. 

Senator Michael Madison (R-MO)

American-Midwest News Corporation

On 7/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, SWMissourian said:

How would we commission polls? Definitely something I’m going to want to do with all of the swing states in the Midwest. 

@Bruce

...Also, any word on the media revenues yet? No rush or anything, just thinking about my next moves and all

23 hours ago, SWMissourian said:

@Bruce

...Also, any word on the media revenues yet? No rush or anything, just thinking about my next moves and all

All caught up my friend. My apologies for the delay.

If I were to offer a piece of advice to you guys. Focus on spreading into other media markets to start earning real money. As an example, @SWMissourian has maxed out his earning potential and is still earning less than $100k. This is a long term game, don't waste millions of dollars on research when you're max revenue is so limited. 

• Like 1

May I have an update on Speaker Tomblin and the situation surrounding him, Bruce? You said you might prefer if you gave updates where the rest of media can see, so I thought here would work for now. 

On 7/26/2019 at 11:23 PM, SWMissourian said:

May I have an update on Speaker Tomblin and the situation surrounding him, Bruce? You said you might prefer if you gave updates where the rest of media can see, so I thought here would work for now. 

The issue has fallen from the news cycle. Tomblin remains in office and despite his unpopularity the national media isn't covering it any longer.

• Sad 1