Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to the game. If you haven't already created a character, what are you waiting for?
Sign in to follow this  
Sheridan

John Karst (R-AK)

Character Name: John Karst

Nation: AMERICA

Party: Republican

Home State: Alaska 

Home County: AMERICA

Home Media Market: Anchorage, AK

Previous Job: college hockey star, oil company executive
Date of Birth: 1/15/1976
Race / Ethnicity: white
Religion: Catholic
Wealth: Upper Class
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Are you married?: No

Which class of Senate seat is the one you're choosing? (Use this to help): the class up in 2020
How many children do you have?: Zero

John Karst was born in Anchorage, Alaska, the son of a prominent executive at ConocoPhillips. John was recruited to play Ice Hockey at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (Go Nanooks!) and was a star, becoming especially famous for his excellent performance in games against the hated rival the University of Alaska Anchorage. After graduating from Alaska Fairbanks, Karst was selected in the 1998 NHL Draft by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks. However, while he played a few seasons in the minor leagues for the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks of the American Hockey League, he was unsuccessful in professional hockey and never made it to the NHL. 

After retiring from professional hockey, John joined the family business and worked for ConocoPhillips Alaska in their Fairbanks office. John Karst eventually entered politics, using his family wealth and substantial business contacts in the oil and gas industry to fund his campaigns. 

• Like 2

Senator Tony Barilla (R-NV)

Thanks. I find that I can't reply to any topics in the Senate forum or the Elections forum. Does some admin need to formally approve my account first? 

5 hours ago, Sheridan said:

Thanks. I find that I can't reply to any topics in the Senate forum or the Elections forum. Does some admin need to formally approve my account first? 

I guess so. 

Administrator

Lobbying, Midsession Schedules, and Scenarios

22 hours ago, Sheridan said:

Character Name: John Karst

Nation: AMERICA

Party: Republican

Home State: Alaska 

Home County: AMERICA

Home Media Market: Anchorage, AK

Previous Job: college hockey star, oil company executive
Date of Birth: 1/15/1976
Race / Ethnicity: white
Religion: Catholic
Wealth: Upper Class
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Are you married?: No

Which class of Senate seat is the one you're choosing? (Use this to help): the class up in 2020
How many children do you have?: Zero

John Karst was born in Anchorage, Alaska, the son of a prominent executive at ConocoPhillips. John was recruited to play Ice Hockey at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (Go Nanooks!) and was a star, becoming especially famous for his excellent performance in games against the hated rival the University of Alaska Anchorage. After graduating from Alaska Fairbanks, Karst was selected in the 1998 NHL Draft by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks. However, while he played a few seasons in the minor leagues for the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks of the American Hockey League, he was unsuccessful in professional hockey and never made it to the NHL. 

After retiring from professional hockey, John joined the family business and worked for ConocoPhillips Alaska in their Fairbanks office. John Karst eventually entered politics, using his family wealth and substantial business contacts in the oil and gas industry to fund his campaigns. 

Attributes
Experience 5
Name Recognition 15
Wealth 40
Charisma 40

Welcome! You're masked and good to go.

Signing out. Will switch to Barilla as my main character. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this