Driscoll Press Conference, Las Vegas, NV

Nubbie

Reporter Zachary Greensmouth, AMNC

Senator Driscoll, you’ve made manufacturing and blue collar workers a centerpiece of your campaign. How do you believe you can relate with the blue collar workers in Midwestern swing states?

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Alex Holder, Reporter ECNN.

Senator Driscoll, your opponent in this race Senator Granata has committed to leaving no options off the table for North Korea, would you join him in his pledge to go to any length including war to prevent a nuclear North Korea?

The Rt Hon Dylan Macmillan MP

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and First Lord of the Treasury

MP for Nuneaton

18 hours ago, SWMissourian said:

Reporter Zachary Greensmouth, AMNC

Senator Driscoll, you’ve made manufacturing and blue collar workers a centerpiece of your campaign. How do you believe you can relate with the blue collar workers in Midwestern swing states?

Look, I've visited these towns that have been absolutely devastated by industries leaving that has been the cornerstone of the community for years. It's heartbreaking, really it is. So I talk to these people, and I listen. The main thing is, they don't want to be forgotten about, and they have for the better part of 20 years, both Democrats and Republicans. So I listen to them and I tell them, when I'm President we're going to bring jobs and industry back in a big way. And that is a promise because I'm in the unique situation to where, because of my background, can make these kinds of things happen, and we will.

Senator Lonnie Kennedy

Senator from New Hampshire (2009-)

3 hours ago, Macmillan said:

Alex Holder, Reporter ECNN.

Senator Driscoll, your opponent in this race Senator Granata has committed to leaving no options off the table for North Korea, would you join him in his pledge to go to any length including war to prevent a nuclear North Korea?

I haven't heard his comments on this as of yet, so I just have to go off what you're telling me. To answer your question, I think doing a preemptive war on North Korea would be a disaster, I mean look at Iraq, total disaster. This old neocon thinking of go to war ask questions later is dangerous, and it needs to go. I'd instead be willing to negotiate directly with Kim Jong-un. I would definitely be willing to meet with him to sort this out. In fact, Mr. Kim, if you're listening, please know I will be willing to meet with you when I'm President. We'll get it sorted out, and North Korea will no longer have a weapons program when I'm President, believe me.

Senator Lonnie Kennedy

Senator from New Hampshire (2009-)

Archived