Official Resignation

SWMissourian

Office of the Chairman of the Republican National Committee

RE: Resignation 

My colleagues: 

It has been an honor to serve the Republican National Committee's Chairman since last year. I believe that during my tenure, we achieved some great success. We held our ground in Congress, despite all of the odds against us. We even almost held on to Illinois, something many of us thought impossible. It has been my pleasure to coordinate our campaigning and election efforts, bringing our message of accountable, conservative government to the people. 

However, I believe it is now time for me to step aside and allow for someone else to take the helm. I am plenty busy with my family, my state, and advancing legislation that will bring America forward. I believe it is evident that it is time for new blood to lead the RNC. 

Therefore, effective tomorrow at 12:00 a.m., I am officially resigning my post as RNC Chairman. I look forward to a productive session in Congress with you, and I look forward to serving for my fellow Missourians for another six years. Thank you so much for this great opportunity you afforded me. 

Signed, 

/s/ Michael Madison 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Archived