Jump to content

Kiss The Ring (Trump Endorsement)


Bruce
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
18 hours ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Mr. President, thank you so much for allowing me into your home. It's an honor to be here today. 

Trump motions for you to move close enough for a handshake. 

"Great to see you, Kyle. Let's play the front 9 and have a chat."

After the usual pleasantries on the first few holes, his tone gets more serious.

"You've been doing well in the early polls. Keep up the pressure on that loser Romney."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

Trump motions for you to move close enough for a handshake. 

"Great to see you, Kyle. Let's play the front 9 and have a chat."

After the usual pleasantries on the first few holes, his tone gets more serious.

"You've been doing well in the early polls. Keep up the pressure on that loser Romney."

Thank you. Believe me, there’s a lot more where that came from. I'm just getting started. 

So while I'm here, I want to ask you some questions about the election. What is your take on all of the candidates in the race, and what do you think I need to do to win this election? You're the best campaigner I've ever seen, so I would love to hear your advice. 

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
32 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Thank you. Believe me, there’s a lot more where that came from. I'm just getting started. 

So while I'm here, I want to ask you some questions about the election. What is your take on all of the candidates in the race, and what do you think I need to do to win this election? You're the best campaigner I've ever seen, so I would love to hear your advice. 

Trump smiles.

"You're a winner, Kyle. Do what you did to Manchin and you'll be just fine. I might just have to join you on the campaign trail at some point. 

But let me ask you this. Have you put any thought yet into your VP pick if you get the nomination? I can't imagine a stronger ticket than one with Trump in the title. Each of my children are quite capable, but my eldest son is quite interested in helping you as your running mate."

Trump lowers his voice slightly and leans in.

"Also, what can you tell me about this ET stuff that I don't already know? What business opportunities are we looking at?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Trump smiles.

"You're a winner, Kyle. Do what you did to Manchin and you'll be just fine. I might just have to join you on the campaign trail at some point. 

But let me ask you this. Have you put any thought yet into your VP pick if you get the nomination? I can't imagine a stronger ticket than one with Trump in the title. Each of my children are quite capable, but my eldest son is quite interested in helping you as your running mate."

Trump lowers his voice slightly and leans in.

"Also, what can you tell me about this ET stuff that I don't already know? What business opportunities are we looking at?"

I was just about to ask you about ET, actually. Sitting on the ET committee, I got the chance to talk to Sarik, who is their ambassador. Any business opportunities are off the table unless the entire human race agrees to complete nuclear disarmament. It sounds absurd to us, but you have to understand these guys are not motivated the way the elites on our planet are. Our elites are motivated by money. Their elites are motivated by service. These guys think it is their duty to save the human race from ourselves. And the brutal truth is that we don’t have anything to give them that they don’t already have. These guys are advanced. They’re so far ahead of us, it’s scary. Now that all being said, if we did somehow agree to disarm, I think they would be willing to throw us a bone. They like us, they protect us, and they want to see us succeed. Between you and me, my plan if I were to become President would be to negotiate a new SALT treaty with Russia to get rid of another big chunk of our nuclear arsenals, especially the tactical nukes that Russia has a ton of that SALT didn’t touch. Then maybe we will have made enough progress to cash in on the aliens. We’ve got to find a way to normalize relations with Putin and the Russians. I know you started moving us in that direction, but I feel like we took a step back under Biden. It just has to be done, and I know you understand that.

On the VP pick, I would certainly be open to selecting any of your children. That being said, we’ve got a long road ahead of us. I don’t think I can commit one way or another to a running mate just yet. I appreciate the offer, though. It would be an honor to run alongside the Trump name. 

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I was just about to ask you about ET, actually. Sitting on the ET committee, I got the chance to talk to Sarik, who is their ambassador. Any business opportunities are off the table unless the entire human race agrees to complete nuclear disarmament. It sounds absurd to us, but you have to understand these guys are not motivated the way the elites on our planet are. Our elites are motivated by money. Their elites are motivated by service. These guys think it is their duty to save the human race from ourselves. And the brutal truth is that we don’t have anything to give them that they don’t already have. These guys are advanced. They’re so far ahead of us, it’s scary. Now that all being said, if we did somehow agree to disarm, I think they would be willing to throw us a bone. They like us, they protect us, and they want to see us succeed. Between you and me, my plan if I were to become President would be to negotiate a new SALT treaty with Russia to get rid of another big chunk of our nuclear arsenals, especially the tactical nukes that Russia has a ton of that SALT didn’t touch. Then maybe we will have made enough progress to cash in on the aliens. We’ve got to find a way to normalize relations with Putin and the Russians. I know you started moving us in that direction, but I feel like we took a step back under Biden. It just has to be done, and I know you understand that.

On the VP pick, I would certainly be open to selecting any of your children. That being said, we’ve got a long road ahead of us. I don’t think I can commit one way or another to a running mate just yet. I appreciate the offer, though. It would be an honor to run alongside the Trump name. 

"It does sound like you have things well in hand," Trump said as you both arrive back at the clubhouse, though not quite making eye contact with you.

After exiting the golf cart he does make eye contact during an aggressive handshake. "Did you have any other questions for me?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

"It does sound like you have things well in hand," Trump said as you both arrive back at the clubhouse, though not quite making eye contact with you.

After exiting the golf cart he does make eye contact during an aggressive handshake. "Did you have any other questions for me?"

I know you plan on making an endorsement at some point, and I was wondering what your time table is for making that endorsement? 

Other than that, I'm all good for now. But let's stay in touch. If you ever need anything from me, just call. And of course, I would love to get you on the trail with me. Nobody gives a better stump speech than you do. 

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I know you plan on making an endorsement at some point, and I was wondering what your time table is for making that endorsement? 

Other than that, I'm all good for now. But let's stay in touch. If you ever need anything from me, just call. And of course, I would love to get you on the trail with me. Nobody gives a better stump speech than you do. 

"I imagine I'll be making an endorsement just before Super Tuesday. We gotta make the most out of the momentum it will bring, eh?" Trump winks and ushers you to the lobby. Slightly raising his voice as if to get the attention of the bystanders walking by (not that it was needed, all eyes were already on the former President around here). Shaking your hand again, he boomed: "Thank you for coming, Senator. Good luck in Iowa."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
34 minutes ago, Steven Andrews said:

Sen. Rubio pays a visit to the most prominent of his constituents.

"Mr. President, it is good to be here again.  How have you been lately?  How is your family?"

Trump shakes Rubio's hand and invites you to follow him into his private office. As he ushers you in the office in front of him with a hand at your back, you see that there are reporters (and more importantly, news cameras) already assembled in the room. He asks you to sit on a small chair in the middle of the room while he takes his own, much larger, chair to face you.

"Back at it again, eh Marco? I watched one of your speeches in Iowa. Couldn't find it anywhere in the news, but I found a clip on the Internet. It actually wasn't too bad."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rubio accepts the handshake and allows himself to be led into the office.  "I am."

He smiles in response to the comment about his speech.  "Well, thank you very much.  If I had your media skills that wouldn't be a problem.  But then again, nobody has your skill with controlling the headlines."  He'd learned that the hard way back in '16.

Andrew Byrd (and family), Virginia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
10 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Are these posts supposed to be public? I was under the impression these were private conversations.

OOC: Yep, they're along the same lines as lobbyist deals. It's not public unless otherwise stated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
37 minutes ago, Steven Andrews said:

Rubio accepts the handshake and allows himself to be led into the office.  "I am."

He smiles in response to the comment about his speech.  "Well, thank you very much.  If I had your media skills that wouldn't be a problem.  But then again, nobody has your skill with controlling the headlines."  He'd learned that the hard way back in '16.

"True," Trump says with a smirk, winking at the camera.

"What can I do for you, Marco?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well, I wanted to ask your advice on the upcoming campaign.  Other than The Wall - that's a given - what do you think we should be talking about out there on the campaign trail?  And...well, they're a lot different from us, but how would you handle ET?"  Rubio makes a clear point with his body language, indicating that he's seeking advice from Trump, and that he is here to listen.

Andrew Byrd (and family), Virginia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
Just now, Steven Andrews said:

"Well, I wanted to ask your advice on the upcoming campaign.  Other than The Wall - that's a given - what do you think we should be talking about out there on the campaign trail?  And...well, they're a lot different from us, but how would you handle ET?"  Rubio makes a clear point with his body language, indicating that he's seeking advice from Trump, and that he is here to listen.

"My first piece of advice would be to learn the meaning of loyalty. That's always been a struggle for you, eh?"

Trump furrows his brow, obviously for the benefit of the cameras.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rubio manages to keep what "should" be an eyeroll to a minimal twitch, and even manages not to have his smile look overly forced.

"Well, that's why I waited until you chose not to run to declare that I was running for President.  If you'd chosen to seek re-election I'd have happily supported you like I did once I dropped out in 2016 and in 2020.  You did a great job as President and we'd have been fortunate to have you for another four years.  After all, you gave us three excellent Supreme Court justices and have put us within striking distance of getting rid of Roe v Wade.  And you delivered a vaccine that helped bring an end to the pandemic in record time - I'd say that having a vaccine to a new virus in under a year is a miracle, and you achieved that with Operation Warp Speed - and that's something that far too many people just don't give you credit for in either party."

Andrew Byrd (and family), Virginia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Steven Andrews said:

Rubio manages to keep what "should" be an eyeroll to a minimal twitch, and even manages not to have his smile look overly forced.

"Well, that's why I waited until you chose not to run to declare that I was running for President.  If you'd chosen to seek re-election I'd have happily supported you like I did once I dropped out in 2016 and in 2020.  You did a great job as President and we'd have been fortunate to have you for another four years.  After all, you gave us three excellent Supreme Court justices and have put us within striking distance of getting rid of Roe v Wade.  And you delivered a vaccine that helped bring an end to the pandemic in record time - I'd say that having a vaccine to a new virus in under a year is a miracle, and you achieved that with Operation Warp Speed - and that's something that far too many people just don't give you credit for in either party."

Trump considered interrupting the last paragraph, but allowed it as Rubio was giving compliments.

"But when push comes to shove you won't stand up for what's right. You know we won in 2020, but you refuse to admit it."

Trump gestures to the cameras. "Will you finally admit now that you were wrong to not stand up against the rigged 2020 election?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bruce locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...