Trump Will Not Run In 2024

Bruce

• Administrators
Characters Referenced: Donald Trump Joe Biden Kyle Fitzgerald Ron DeSantis Tucker Carlson

Former President Donald Trump issued the following statement:

"After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to run for President in 2024. This decision does not come easily or without regret, especially when polls across the country show that I would easily win. The American people deserve better than the constant witch hunts because Democrats cannot accept a President that actually cares about the American people. The Democrats, and especially Sleepy Joe, are ruining this country which made my decision so difficult. 

But I take reassurance that Donald Trump has started a movement in this country that cannot be extinguished. But now it's time for the new generation to take the mantle. Across the country I have helped true patriots get elected in preparation for this moment. From Ron DeSantis to Kyle Fitzgerald to my friend Tucker Carlson and many, many others. There are many superb candidates ready to lead our movement. And I will remain a constant advocate for the forgotten Americans. Democrats may call you deplorables, but I call you patriots. Whomever I endorse will take the banner of our movement back into the White House where we belong."

View full press release