Fitzgerald Forms Presidential Exploratory Committee

TexAgRepublican

Characters Referenced: Joe Biden Joe Manchin Kyle Fitzgerald

From The Office of Kyle Fitzgerald
For Immediate Release 

Washington, DC – Sen. Kyle Fitzgerald (R-WV) announced the formation of a presidential exploratory committee.

“I come to you today with good news and bad news. The good news is that Joe Biden signed my Xinjiang Prohibition Act into law. This bill prohibits goods produced by slave labor in China from being imported into the United States. The bad news is that Joe Biden vetoed several other bills that I introduced. He vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline Authorization Act that would have restarted construction on the Keystone pipeline, created good-paying jobs for American workers, and lowered fuel prices for American consumers. He vetoed the Unborn Children’s Health Protection Act that would have repealed the radical Democrat abortion bill. And he vetoed the Finish the Wall Act that would have required our government to finish President Trump’s border wall. He also vetoed many other good bills introduced by the Republican Congress that was elected by the American people. 

“In light of these vetoes, I think it is clear that America needs a new President. That’s why I created an exploratory committee for the 2024 Presidential Election. I am tired of career politicians like Joe Manchin and Joe Biden who are holding our country back. I got rid of Joe Manchin, and now maybe it’s time for me to get rid of Joe Biden. After more than 50 years in Washington, Joe Biden needs to retire so we can get some new leadership and new ideas in the White House. In the meantime, I will continue to introduce legislation to improve our country and make life better for the American people.”

View full press release

• Like 1

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner