Good Friends, It Is Time For a Change...

SWMissourian

As you all know, Bruce has had trouble running the game, and with Macmillan leaving and Reed trying to not die from illness or whatever, the AB has been understaffed. Bruce put up two announcements asking for applications to the AB, but no one answered, understandably. This is a fun game we are all a part of, and no one wanted to stop playing, me included. But with Bruce’s warning that the game was in jeopardy of shutting down, I knew that if given the choice, I’d rather stop playing and help to allow you guys to keep going. So, as you could probably tell a bit back in the paragraph, I’m joining the AB. 

I’m supposed to officially join this weekend. This way, we can get things figured out and tie up some loose ends. Madison will resign from RNC Chair on Saturday. I’m still trying to figure out where to put Madison’s war chest, so if you have ideas, feel free to hit me up with them! 

I know that this leaves the GOP even smaller than it is already; we have a number of inactive or semi-active players who aren’t around right now. They aren’t around to fill in the Chair of the party, but I think we can manage with what we have so far. I’m hoping any ad campaign Bruce gets going gets players coming our way, and I know that with such a great team, they’ll come to the GOP. Pinnacle has done a great job as SML and Brady as SMW. Thanks to Andrews for stepping up as PPT and acting as a bridge between the two parties. Y’all are great, and I don’t take leaving lightly. I definitely want to return before too long. 

With all that, I intend on helping out as much as possible before I leave; I’ll introduce some bills I think are good with moderates and the base, and I’ll look into some rule changes for the primaries that might help out. 

Thank you all for being a great team and for being great people. Thank you for letting me be your RNC Chair (it was fun!). I know y’all will do great in 2018 and beyond, and I look forward to keeping the game and the community alive. (Man, I sound full of myself :P)

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help! 

• Like 4

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player