Fitzgerald Introduces Virtual Immigration Barriers

TexAgRepublican

Characters Referenced: Donald Trump Kyle Fitzgerald

From The Office of Kyle Fitzgerald
For Immediate Release 

Washington, DC – Sen. Kyle Fitzgerald (R-WV) spoke to the press after introducing legislation to curb illegal immigration.

"Recently, I re-introduced the Finish The Wall Act to finish the construction of President Trump's border wall and prevent illegal immigrants from entering the our country. This bill is being voted on by the House today, and it will hopefully be passed into law soon. However, physical barriers to illegal immigration are not enough. We must enact virtual barriers as well, and that is why I have introduced legislation that will enact these new barriers. First of all, I introduced the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act to end the sanctuary of criminals who are in our country illegally. Second, I introduced the National E-Verify Act to ensure that all employers use the e-verify system to electronically verify the legal status of their employees and prevent illegal immigrants from being hired under the table at low wages. Today, I put up another virtual barrier by introducing the Remittance Verification Act to prohibit illegal immigrants from sending money outside the United States. If money is leaving the country, then it’s not being reinvested in our economy. Many illegal immigrants come here just to send money back home. This bill will prevent them from doing that. These four bills that I introduced, if enacted, will end illegal immigration into our country. It's our job as members of Congress to keep our country safe and secure. Let's do our jobs and pass these bills."

View full press release

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner