Grant Pinnacle | Press Conference on Attorney General Nomination

Pinnacle

Senator Grant Pinnacle

LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS

After Senator Pinnacle’s statement to the Senate Press, and subsequent letter to the President, concerning the nomination of Mr. John Alexander, Pinnacle returned to Arkansas and met with constituents.

Following which, he visited his alma mater, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, where he earned both his B.S.A. in Agricultural Business and Juris Doctorate prior to serving as a prosecutor for the State of Arkansas. There, he took questions from students, academics, members of the community, and the press.

Congress & Supreme Court Admin

Admin NPCs:
Rep. Derek H. Gray (D-TX-20)

Speaker of the House & Democratic Party Chair

The Hon. John Roberts

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Wade Shields, AMNC 

“Democratic leaders, Mr. Alexander, and left-leaning news outlets all say that he agrees with you on gun rights, essentially. Can you articulate why you don’t believe that to be the case?”

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

1 hour ago, SWMissourian said:

Wade Shields, AMNC 

“Democratic leaders, Mr. Alexander, and left-leaning news outlets all say that he agrees with you on gun rights, essentially. Can you articulate why you don’t believe that to be the case?”

Good to see you, Wade.

First, I’d like to say that my opposition to Mr. Alexander isn’t because of his policy approaches. I never expected the President to nominate a right- or center-leaning person as AG.

The issue here is that, while he has testified that he believes in the right to bear arms, he also seems to believe that the Court just magically created the 2nd Amendment eight years ago in Heller v D.C. That doesn’t align with my understanding of the Constitution: Americans’ rights don’t just come and go, and the Second Amendment is legitimate and timeless law.

Congress & Supreme Court Admin

Admin NPCs:
Rep. Derek H. Gray (D-TX-20)

Speaker of the House & Democratic Party Chair

The Hon. John Roberts

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Archived