Phone line to NATO

Michael

Mr. Secretary General, I hope you have a moment to discuss the current situation in Turkey.

Adrian Owens (F-NY)

United States Representative for New York's 2nd Congressional District

Col. Declan Owens - 1st Virginia Regiment | Silas Owens - Governor, Northern States | Nicholas Owens - Private Citizen

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Michael said:

Mr. Secretary General, I hope you have a moment to discuss the current situation in Turkey.

Of course. I support the coalition the President has put together for a no fly zone and required elections, though acknowledge that it is not unanimous among NATO members.

Thank you for your support. Would NATO be willing to join the coalition and aid in enforcing the no fly zone?

Adrian Owens (F-NY)

Col. Declan Owens - 1st Virginia Regiment | Silas Owens - Governor, Northern States | Nicholas Owens - Private Citizen

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Michael said:

Thank you for your support. Would NATO be willing to join the coalition and aid in enforcing the no fly zone?

OOC: Not sure what you're asking here. NATO's forces come from its members, it's not like they have their own airforce. 

OOC: Yeah. You can ignore that. I was thinking something entirely different in my head

Adrian Owens (F-NY)

Archived