Phone Line to Turkish President

Chris

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Chris said:

“Mr. President, thank you for taking my call. I wanted to discuss the civil war and steps to resolve it peacefully.”

Thank you for the concern, but we can handle this domestically. 

57 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Thank you for the concern, but we can handle this domestically. 

Mr. President with all due respect it does not appear that is the case. An overwhelming majority of your citizens are calling for change, you have lost key strongholds, and the body count only increases each day. The stability of your country is vital to the region and the world. That is why I and the majority of NATO countries ask for ceasefire and allow us to oversee free and safe elections in Turkey. The voice of the people must be heard. 

0B6E32E2-E74E-489C-9297-0F4AF2319B51.jpeg.99b640adfd1fd7b72e3dc8630982799e.jpeg

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Chris said:

Mr. President with all due respect it does not appear that is the case. An overwhelming majority of your citizens are calling for change, you have lost key strongholds, and the body count only increases each day. The stability of your country is vital to the region and the world. That is why I and the majority of NATO countries ask for ceasefire and allow us to oversee free and safe elections in Turkey. The voice of the people must be heard. 

I am the legitimate President of my country. We already held a free and safe election to determine that. American interference in the internal affairs of a supposed "ally" would not end well for you, wouldn't you agree? Your statement is directly supporting these traitors and is very alarming to my government.

Mr. President your country is in shambles. You have lost the will of the people with over 60% calling for change. Many would question how free those elections have been which is why NATO will is calling for oversight. We are an ally to the Turkish people and they want change. There is no need for further violence. Will you hold a ceasefire and allow for supervised elections?

0B6E32E2-E74E-489C-9297-0F4AF2319B51.jpeg.99b640adfd1fd7b72e3dc8630982799e.jpeg

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Mr. President your country is in shambles. You have lost the will of the people with over 60% calling for change. Many would question how free those elections have been which is why NATO will is calling for oversight. We are an ally to the Turkish people and they want change. There is no need for further violence. Will you hold a ceasefire and allow for supervised elections?

How many times must I say this, Madame President? Mind your own business. You don't see me calling you to discuss violence in America, do you? In 2011, the United States had 56% more crime than Turkey, 79 times (yes, you heard that right) more violent rapes, etc. And all of that despite having 33 times more police officers per capita than Turkey. So clearly, President Tillman, you need to put your own house in order before lecturing my country. Good day.

*phone disconnects*

((SOURCE: https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Turkey/United-States/Crime))

Archived