2024 Targets and Priorities

SWMissourian

I know it’s really early, but I thought I’d go ahead and write down some of the Senate races we should be looking at in 2024 so we can get the ball rolling as soon as possible. 

Pickup Opportunities: 

Michigan - Debbie Stabenow 

Pennsylvania - Bob Casey, Jr. 

Minnesota - Amy Klobuchar 

Montana - Jon Tester

Virginia - Tim Kaine 

Defensive States: 

Indiana - Mike Braun

Missouri - Josh Hawley 

Texas - Ted Cruz 

• Like 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Pennsylvania is a really good opportunity, but it’s expensive as Hell. Definitely need a charisma-focused character there, because I don’t think enough money can be sunk there to combat bad charisma. No recommendations yet. 

Montana is probably our best best for a pickup in terms of sheer demographic lean. In contrast to PA, it’s cheap as shit, so we have more flexibility there. Maybe we should go for someone with more name recognition to make the race easier overall, or we could prioritize a specific ideology we might want represented more. No recommendations yet. 

Michigan is another expensive state. It also leans against us demographically, but it’s not out of reach. Probably best to focus on charisma and possibly name recognition o recommendations yet. No recommendations yet. 

Minnesota also leans against us demographically. It’s probably the least friendly to us other than maybe Virginia according to conventional wisdom. However, there opportunity is still there with a moderate candidate with good name recognition. Minnesota is of middling expense. I recommend charisma a bit more than wealth characters here, especially because of the unfriendly lean. No recommendations yet. 

Virginia is of high-middling expense and leans against us demographically, but only slightly. High name recognition would be helpful, but I think a charismatic character would be best here too. Needs good appeal to moderates as well. No recommendations yet. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player