Fitzgerald Targets Big Tech Censorship

TexAgRepublican

Characters Referenced: Kyle Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald for Senate
For Immediate Release 

Rep. Kyle Fitzgerald (R-WV) talked about Big Tech at a campaign rally.

“Big Tech has more power than ever before, and they are becoming a massive intrusion into our daily lives. We need to keep them in check. There are many problems with Big Tech, but censorship is maybe the biggest problem. Big Tech platforms like Twitter and Facebook are censoring the opinions of their users. They even banned President Donald Trump, who I am proud to have as a supporter of my campaign. It doesn’t matter if you’re the President or if you’re just a regular person on the street – you have First Amendment rights that Big Tech should not be allowed to silence. Big Tech platforms have become public squares. It’s what people use to communicate ideas and opinions. That’s why I introduced the Social Media Anti-Censorship Act. This bill prohibits Big Tech platforms from censoring lawful speech. The bill imposes federal penalties for censorship and opens up these platforms to civil liability. It’s time to rein in Big Tech, and I will do this as your Senator. I will protect your First Amendment rights.”

View full press release

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner