Drake Speaks on ET Committee Progress

SWMissourian

Characters Referenced: Chris Van Hollen Christopher Drake Chuck Schumer Kyle Fitzgerald Marco Rubio Mark Kelly Mitt Romney Nancy Pelosi Tim Ryan

WASHINGTON, D.C. - House Minority Leader Christopher Drake (R-NY) spoke to reporters today about progress in Congress’s joint ET Committee, of which he is a part, along with Reps. Kyle Fitzgerald (R-WV), Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), and Tim Ryan (D-OH) and Sens. Mitt Romney (R-UT), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Mark Kelly (D-AZ), and Chuck Schumer (D-NY). Here is what he had to say: 

“Progress is going smoothly in the ET Committee right now. Everyone is working really hard on finding out what’s going on, who is who, where’s what, and everything else we need to know. Right now, that’s our main objective so we can prepare to move strongly forward. I think once we establish a firm foundation of knowledge and procedure, we’ll move toward meeting with alien representatives in a respectful, formal environment. I personally look forward to a strong relationship and good cooperation with the friendly species, who are called the Scolveks, and any others. I think we have a real opportunity for advancement and friendship. I don’t anticipate major conflict, so while we are talking to national security and intelligence officials, that’s more a part of our fact-finding than anything else. There’s no belligerence or anything there. Thank you.”

View full press release

• Like 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player