Motion to Invite National Security Officials to Appear Before the ET Committee

SWMissourian

Madam Chair, I move to invite the Director of National Intelligence, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secretary of Defense, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to appear before the committee in a closed hearing to answer questions related to the extraterrestrial races and the goals of this committee. 

I yield. 

• Like 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

3 hours ago, SWMissourian said:

Madam Chair, I move to invite the Director of National Intelligence, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secretary of Defense, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to appear before the committee in a closed hearing to answer questions related to the extraterrestrial races and the goals of this committee. 

I yield. 

I second the motion. 

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

• Administrators
3 hours ago, SWMissourian said:

I yield. 

Nancy Pelosi 

24 hours to vote on the motion.