NPC Quote Request

Bruce

• Administrators

In regards to the U.S. boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics:

“This will only make people see the sinister intentions of the American side and will only make the American side lose more morality and credibility,” said a spokesman for China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Zhao Lijian.

• Administrators

Vice President Kamala Harris was asked while traveling to an event about the apparent UFO crash in Kentucky:

"It is important that everyone remain calm while the President gathers the necessary information to address the nation. I believe that our President will be transparent with the American people, he's just that kind of guy. A man of integrity."

Not allowing a follow-up, the VP then walked away. She was wearing a mask at the time, but some analysts are even going so far as to point out apparent frown lines in her forehead to extrapolate additional information. 

• Administrators

Pope Francis spoke from the Vatican:

"God is bigger than any human mind can comprehend. If there is discovered to be extraterrestrial life in this universe, it will just be another in a never-ending list of His wonders revealed to us."

• Administrators

Joe Rogan, with Elon Musk as a guest, spoke about the incident in Kentucky on his latest podcast:

ROGAN: "Aliens are totally real, man. And now we're going to get confirmation. I'm f***ing excited!"

MUSK: "Excited?"

ROGAN: "What? You're not excited?"

MUSK: "That's not the word I'd use."

ROGAN: *blinks in silence*

MUSK: "Let's not talk about that right now. Have you heard the latest sea shanty?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

World leader statements regarding ET committee in Congress

• UN Secretary General António Guterres: "At this time I trust the United States government institutions to take the lead in these discussions. The United Nations stands ready to assist Congress in any way."
  • Canadian PM Justin Trudeau: "It seems appropriate to allow the U.S. Congress to formally investigate these matters. So long as they remain as transparent as possible with the rest of the world, the world should patiently watch what happens."
  • Chinese President Xi Jinping: "So long as this ET Committee acts on behalf of the human race rather than American nationalist intentions, we are content allowing this to play out."
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin: "If there's any institution I trust least to handle this, it's the U.S. Congress. But it's a wait and see thing at the moment. If this Committee proves itself to be disastrous, Russia will take appropriate action."

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

At a press conference, French President Macron signals willingness for nuclear disarmament:

"We face a unique opportunity to rid these weapons from our arsenals and France is happy to lead the way."

No other details have been provided, including whether the EU is in agreement. France promised its nuclear arsenal to Europe's collective defense in 2020.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

When asked by a reporter of the recent attacks by Senator Kyle Fitzgerald, Mitt Romney quipped:

"Fitzgerald? Never heard of him."

With a smile, he followed up:

"We always see these flavor of the month candidates come and go at this stage of the election. When push comes to shove, the American people value experience and leadership over Twitter attacks."

@TexAgRepublican

• Administrators

VP Harris: "Well, looks like the affinity for conspiracy theories among Republicans is alive and well even today. I for one have faith in our law enforcement and the great men and women of the FBI to make sure they have the right answers in this tragedy."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Donald Trump issues a statement of congratulations to Senator Kyle Fitzgerald on becoming the presumptive nominee, taking credit for his success since receiving Trump's endorsement.

@TexAgRepublican

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

33 minutes ago, Steven Andrews said:

Does the Electoral College need reform?

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez quoted the article in a Tweet, and added: "Darn right it does. 1 person = 1 vote. The Electoral College is an outdated system and should be abolished just like we abolished the Constitution's embrace of slavery."

• Administrators

AOC: "As much as ANN would prefer women like me just sit down and shut up, we aren't going anywhere. We will not abandon the important issues just because the fascist Republicans want us to."

@Steven Andrews

• Administrators

AOC: Is this Internal Security Act going to be used to prosecute those Republicans that invaded the Capitol a few years ago? Of course not. This is just a blatant attempt to set up a Republican Gestapo to do Fitzgerald's bidding. #notmypresident #downwithtyranny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The Chinese Foreign Minister warns President Fitzgerald against any escalation of a trade war, stating that China will "match all aggression" by imposing additional tariffs and "other unprecedented actions to protect our economy."

@TexAgRepublican

• Administrators

Zelensky: "As a Jewish man, I denounce all Nazis. Those in Ukraine who share that damned philosophy do not represent the people of Ukraine, and certainly not my government. In the Ukraine we uphold the rule of law and bring criminals to justice. If there are white supremacists defending Ukraine, I guarantee you that they are less than the number of neo-Nazis in the American military. Do not cast stones when you live in a glass house, Mr. President."

@TexAgRepublican

• Administrators

Zelensky: "The Azov Battalion was depoliticized years ago. We took steps to root out extremists from our military. Nevertheless, to avoid any possible semblance of condoning Nazi ideology, I have ordered the Azov Battalion be immediately disbanded. President Fitzgerald, now you're on the clock to do the same with the US military."

@TexAgRepublican