@ChrisDrakeNY2

SWMissourian

The new omicron variant is worrying, but it’s not worth panicking over. Make sure that you wash your hands and practice good hygiene. If you’re indoors in tight or small spaces with others, wear masks. And if you haven’t done so already, please consider talking to your doctor about getting the vaccine.

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Millions of New Yorkers have already got the vaccine. Studies have proven its effectiveness at managing symptoms and keeping people safe. Talk to your doctor about whether or not you should get the vaccine. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

I’m urging public policy makers to keep a level head and avoid lockdowns—which do not work and actively harm our communities. Instead, let’s follow the science and take steps that actually work. 

• Retweet 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

As a part of the Congressional Adoption Caucus, I'm proud to introduce several bills to the House to make adoption easier and more accessible for American families. 

• Like 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Proud to be elected as House Minority Leader by my Republican colleagues. As Leader, my priorities will be checking the many excesses of the Biden Administration and addressing the issues that real Americans are facing every day, like high gas prices and rampant inflation.

• Like 2
  • Retweet 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

I am cautious but optimistic we can establish and maintain a healthy, symbiotic relationship with this new extraterrestrial race. What an exciting age we live in!

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

I can understand the volatility and worry in the markets right now. I must stress that we need to remain calm and willing to keep the peace. After all, the alien race has already been monitoring us for generations and has remained peaceful, according to what we know so far. Let's all take a deep breath and keep our heads on tight.

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Democrats’ handling of the Dream Act’s debate, along with the complete lack of addressing border security in the bill, has forced me to vote against the bill. I support Dreamers. I want to vote for a proper congressional DACA. But we need to secure our border too. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

A major priority of mine in Congress has been getting the adoption tax credit refundable. Glad to see that finally signed into law by President Joe Biden. House Republicans will always stand for pro-family, pro-adoption policy. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Congress is establishing a new joint committee to address the new alien situation. Along with myself, Representative Kyle Fitzgerald of West Virginia will serve as the House Republican part of the committee. 

• Like 2

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Together, we will work to make informed decisions that protect the interests of the United States, keep our people safe, and ensure a prosperous future. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Student loan forgiveness is #WelfareForTheWealthy. Why should hard-working men and women—plumbers, tradesmen, factory workers—be forced to pay off loans for doctors and lawyers?

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

If you made the rational decision to not go to college and found success in the way most Americans do, that’s great. If you chose to get an expensive degree from an expensive school to find success, that’s also great. It’s your decision, but you make that decision and accept it’s consequences for yourself. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Proud to endorse my friend and colleague Mike Turner for the US Senate in Ohio. Mike is a strong, responsible leader ready to take on the new challenges of this era we live in. He will represent Ohioans well in the US Senate!

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

We do not seek nor anticipate conflict with our new alien friends. Right now, the Committee is dedicated to fact-finding and information-gathering, and that involves officials of all kinds. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

As we move forward, we will continue to establish as much as we can and learn as much as possible so humanity is best equipped to protect our interests and ensure peace and prosperity for all kinds. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

I look forward to inviting the extraterrestrials to speak with us so that we may begin proper, formal communications between our species. As soon as we know enough to begin an informed, respectful meeting, I anticipate that shall happen.

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

I’m glad to endorse my friend Kyle Fitzgerald for Senate in the great state of West Virginia. Let’s #FlipWVRed and bring conservative values back to the front in Washington, D.C.

• Like 1
  • Retweet 1

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2