Juan "Jack" Diaz [@Diazydios]

Steven Andrews

Jokes about weather balloons aside, I'm calling on @POTUS and @GovRonDeSantis to be prepared to act if things start getting unsettled. [1/2]

Also calling on @NYSE, @Nasdaq, and other market entities to take steps to avoid wild swings in the next few days. Everyone else: Please, please don't do anything rash. [2/2]

Andrew Byrd (and family), Virginia

• 4 weeks later...

I love it when you try to fix a bill and the sponsor doesn't even pay attention.  If you need evidence that @LitzyGonzalez is just posing for the cameras, look no further than the PRIDE Act debate. [1/3]

I moved to at least ensure that the bill doesn't leave out folks who got civil unions in the 2000s and 2010s, or are from countries with different marriage laws. That's an oversight. Not malicious but maybe bumbled copy/paste work? [2/3]

The Dems can't even be bothered to second the amendment (or, maybe, consider it friendly?). Gonzalez is either out to lunch on her own bill or intent on producing a bad bill to force votes against. So much for working together... [3/3]

Did I just see that? I just watched Chris Van Hollen and Tim Ryan vote against an amendment to provide equal tax treatment to people who have civil unions, and I have no earthly idea why. Must be opposite day here in DC or something. [1/2]

To be clear, I plan to support this bill. We had this fight, the Supreme Court made its decision, and this isn't a hill worth dying on anymore. [2/2]

• 2 months later...

My PAC has sent $50 million to GOP Senate candidates this cycle on top of over $100 million helping to elect Mick McGuire and Alek Skarlatos to the Senate.  But I guess we're all RINOs to @kylefitzgerald. [1/3]

By the way, how much has @kylefitzgerald given to Republican Senate this cycle?  Looks rather like $0 to me. [2/3]

It sounds like @kylefitzgerald would rather spend his money to burn down the GOP than to build it up.

@kylefitzgerald and I may lock horns on occasion, but he's got this one right: The FBI's handling of the Allison Renny case deserves answers. Their handling is that of a lazy agency that just wants to get the case off their desk. [1/2]

Whether or not aliens were involved, someone randomly vanishing and then turning up dead 50 miles away with no means of transportation to get there and having their death written off as an accident is dismissive. #JusticeForAllison [2/2]

• 1 month later...

Maybe if the Democrats bothered to appeal to folks not preoccupied with race they'd get somewhere? Or call people what they call themselves instead of making up new words for them to be "sensitive"? Hint: "Latinx" is insulting.

• Retweet 1