Find website error

Bruce

• Administrators

Objective: Find website error

Reward: + $1 million

If you find an error, misspelling, or broken link on the site, please let us know so it can be fixed. In appreciation, you'll receive $1 million.

If you refer someone to the game using your referral link and they complete all New Player Quests, reply to this thread to receive $1 million per new player. When an admin confirms you have completed the quest, he or she will react to your post with a green check-mark and update your cash on hand.

7 hours ago, Bruce said:

Preemptively claiming this for @Steven Andrews as he already found one. 

I am noting this claim [for a Senate/House mixup in a game file].  I am further filing a second claim for an apparent glitch that was not letting me file stock transactions earlier this evening, with the understanding that this latter claim may not count [as it may simply be a masking error].

• Thanks 1

Andrew Byrd (and family), Virginia

I believe I found another error:

The link at the bottom gives an error message:
image.thumb.png.47c38cd078fa62624e14ddf8e3fc0a8d.png
Unlike the prior item, which might be "only" a masking error (versus a page that hadn't been un-hidden), I'm pretty sure this is a bug [something hasn't been unveiled when it probably "should" have been].

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Steven Andrews said:

I am noting this claim [for a Senate/House mixup in a game file].  I am further filing a second claim for an apparent glitch that was not letting me file stock transactions earlier this evening, with the understanding that this latter claim may not count [as it may simply be a masking error].

Masking issues still count. I appreciate the help!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Steven Andrews said:

I believe I found another error:

The link at the bottom gives an error message:
image.thumb.png.47c38cd078fa62624e14ddf8e3fc0a8d.png
Unlike the prior item, which might be "only" a masking error (versus a page that hadn't been un-hidden), I'm pretty sure this is a bug [something hasn't been unveiled when it probably "should" have been].

This one is just because I haven't finalized the campaign events and costs quite yet. 😳 It's trying to link to a hidden post.

So...given the stuff I helped troubleshoot tonight [some of which I caught, some of which I provided the trigger for catching], could we "nod through" another quest or two of material here?  I'm counting at least two major underlying issues with site/game mechanics.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Steven Andrews said:

So...given the stuff I helped troubleshoot tonight [some of which I caught, some of which I provided the trigger for catching], could we "nod through" another quest or two of material here?  I'm counting at least two major underlying issues with site/game mechanics.

That's quite reasonable. Thank you for all your help.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Steven Andrews said:

I'm going to claim another iteration as a "bug bounty" for finding a kludge whereby donations could be sent between players to evade the " transfer between characters" limit and notifying @Bruce instead of utilizing it.

Well, wouldn't this be more like asking a question about the rules than an error? Since it's a bug we're already protecting against with precedent.