Adam Bishop & Grant Pinnacle | Arkansas Forward

Pinnacle

PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS

Sen. Adam Bishop (IA)

Hey there Arkansas! It's great to be with you here today as Arkansans and Americans everywhere face an important choice in the upcoming Senate election.

Politicians always tell you that every election is important, but in this one what's at stake is what has made America great for almost 250 years. No matter who's elected President, the Senate is going to play an important role in determining what path America will ultimately take. Will we continue to protect faith, preserve families, and promote freedom? That's what Senate Republicans want to do, and what Piper Valentine will help us do if you send Piper to the Senate. Christina Tillman, Robert Powell, and Elise Thorne have a different agenda though. They want to tell small business owners they have to leave their faith at the door during business hours. If they want to make a living, they'll have to abandon their convictions and follow the dogma of far left secularism instead. They want to tell families they need to put more of their hard earned money into failing federal programs and higher premiums and deductibles created by ObamaCare. They want to strip away rights and liberties, especially your Second Amendment rights, and put federal judges and Supreme Court justices on the bench who will rewrite the Constitution instead of faithfully interpreting it.

Those are the stakes in this election, folks. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. The good news though is Americans across the country, and right here in Arkansas, can make a better choice. Instead of lurching to the left, we can choose to move forward together, as a house united, one nation under God and indivisible. We can choose to pass conscience protections for people of faith in the workplace. We can choose to give working families a tax cut and fix our health care instead of letting ObamaCare do even more damage. We can fight to protect the entire Bill of Rights, not pick and choose, and we can put judges on the bench who will interpret the Constitution by what it actually says instead of what they wish it said. But no matter who wins the White House, we can only do it with a Republican majority in the Senate. We can only do it with Piper Valentine in the Senate. It's up to you Arkansas. Make the right choice -- choose pro-faith, pro-family, and pro-freedom principles. On election day, choose my good friend and your next United States Senator, Piper Valentine! Thank you all, and God bless America!

Congress & Supreme Court Admin

Admin NPCs:
Rep. Derek H. Gray (D-TX-20)

Speaker of the House & Democratic Party Chair

The Hon. John Roberts

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Sen. Grant Pinnacle (AR)

It’s always great to be here in my home state! The Diamond State: where we believe in the Second Amendment, the sacredness of human life, and the rule of the people. Where we understand that you can’t be part of both the problem and the solution, too.

Elise Thorne wants to convince you that she can both protect your guns and restrict your ability to own one. She wants you to think that she’ll reduce the number of abortions by funding abortions with your tax dollars and supporting a pro-abortion Party Leader. She wants to make you believe that she can cause positive change by joining the Party with a history of obstruction, a lack of focus, and a “big government” platform. Well I’m just not buying it, and Arkansas isn’t buying it either.

While the Minority worked this past session to prevent lowering prescription drug prices, and voted to force Arkansans to pay for public abortions, the Republican Majority was working even harder to promote the American Agenda and find solutions to some of our nation’s most pressing issues. We passed the bipartisan Naloxone Accessibility Act, which helps first responders prevent and treat opioid overdoses and save lives. We passed the bipartisan Student Agriculture Protection Act, which exempts young farmers here in this State from being targeted by the IRS. We passed the Secure Citizenship Act withstanding Democratic opposition, which—had Obama not vetoed it—would have created a record of criminal alien fingerprints and protected American communities.

If Senate Republicans are the ones working towards solutions to America’s  issues, and the Minority is simply working against us rather than with us, doesn’t that make the Democrats and their Elise Thorne part of the problem in Washington? Doesn’t that tie them to the gridlock and ’party-before-people’ mentality that gets in the way of our legislative purpose?

I digress, but see, my friend from Iowa is 100% right. The stakes are very high this election, and it’s up to you to choose to move Arkansas forward with Piper Valentine, or stand still with Powell and Thorne. I’m casting my vote for the Solution, not the Problem; and I hope you all join me by doing the same on November 8th.

Thank y’all, and God bless y’all.

Congress & Supreme Court Admin

Admin NPCs:
Rep. Derek H. Gray (D-TX-20)

Speaker of the House & Democratic Party Chair

The Hon. John Roberts

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Archived