Barnabee James takes Questions in Springfield, IL prior to Healthcare rally and conventions

Batman

Dr. BarnabeeLuthor James the 3rd is taking questions from members of the press and citizens in Springfield Illinois ahead of his healthcare rally and Democratic Convention Watch party

Hartland: The Purification is Coming soon to a Theater near you

4 hours ago, Dogslife said:

Why are you a better choice then your republican opponent?

Thank you for the question, and the answer is because I know the values of the state of Illinois. Our previous Senator somehow now Presidential candidate and the Republican have many times turned a blind eye to the people of our great state whether it be by threatening the women who live here by obstructing sensible legislation to protect them, or by threatening to slash welfare benefits hurting our lower class and middle class families. As your senator I will not allow for the Republicans do commit these atrocities I will fight to ensure every woman has their constitutional right to choose what to do with their bodies, as well as fighting for a national maternity and family leave law on the books. And as far as welfare I will fight to ensure the I believe 5-10% who abuse the system are sent off with an option to get back on within a year and make sure those benefits are untouched for those who really on welfare programs to survive, because taking care of our people is what Illinois is about.

Hartland: The Purification is Coming soon to a Theater near you

Archived