Looking Ahead....

Granata

Republicans.... 

As we all are aware this was unexpected. We wish Fitz well in his endeavors IRL. Just as it was leading up to Fitz's nomination at the convention, the party is unified and strong behind it's message and ability. Due to the nature of the primary, there was some infighting that is to be expected, but now that is behind us and we are all on the same team looking forward. There are some things I would like to address so you know where I'm at as of right now. 

- I have talked with SWM and he is going to see about getting some of Fitz's money to supplement the effort. I am not sure if that is possible. We are most likely going to be at a financial disadvantage. Any money you can spare would be invited, however, we do not want to throw a race by giving all our money to the nominee. If you are in a senate race, use discretion on funding. There will be no ill will towards anyone who cannot contribute. 

- As far as strategy goes, this is an open invitation to suggest certain strategic plans in the way of campaigning. Every one will be an equal participant. Obviously a final call will be made, but it should be discussed with everyone. All eyes and ears will be needed to ensure victory. 

- I see no reason why we cannot beat them in the presidential race. It is going to take a little bit more to get off the ground, but it is still highly likely we can take back the white house. 

- In the spirit of unity, Benson will be the VP nominee. He has the cash necessary to do it and he has lots of national familiarity. 

- I am working on my convention speech now, and I will post it below for critiques. 

- It is still incredibly possible that we take all three branches of government. I believe we do this by using "compassionate conservatism" going forward. We need to show strength and toughness but also show the country we relate to them. 

- Lets go win!

joesig.jpg.20a565c2f4251ca06d0b73a73e6ac71b.jpg

Republican of Florida

Press Office | Twitter

1 minute ago, SWMissourian said:

What is compassionate conservatism?

We don't want to become desensitized. For instance, we are painfully aware that the illegal immigration problem has caused unfortunate situation for families, however, we are concerned with the welfare of OUR children, OUR, veterans, OUR sick, tired, and poor. A strong nation who takes care of its own is better fit to help those in need abroad. Always spin things to make it look like WE are the ones concerned about people, not them. The good news is, the ones that we care about are Americans first and foremost, and those are the people voting. Use your compassion for America to soften the blows.

Republican of Florida

Press Office | Twitter

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK 

GRANATA RNC SPEECH DRAFT 1

Mr. Chairman, delegates, republicans.... my fellow Americans..... 

It is the honor of a lifetime to stand before you tonight. Our party has come together at a time of great importance in American history. We have come to select our nominee and move forward as a united front towards November.  It is with all of our love and respect that we wish Kyle Fitzgerald and his family well in this time of tragedy.  The true measure of a man is how he handles his responsibilities as a husband, father, and loved one during the most important stages of his professional life.  We are lucky to have benefited from all of his accomplishments inside and outside of the republican party. His success is not overlooked, and his passion for our nation will never be underappreciated. 

I am not the man that the American people had selected at the ballot box, but I am humbled and ready to take on this great responsibility.  Our party has a long precedent of abiding by its nominating procedures, and even through these series of unforeseen events, we emerge with a democratically elected leader an nominee of our national republican party. 

Throughout my life, I have gained valuable experience that not only qualifies me to lead our party, but lead our nation. As a young man, I saw my city crippled by a corrupt government that overstepped its bounds that lead to a culture of pay to play. The ones who worked hard to try to get ahead were left behind. The big government corruption only benefited those who had the monetary means to participate. Small businesses were shut down or forced to relocate, schools deteriorated, ethnic communities were impoverished and left to rely on the government as a means to a way of life, not as a means to a safety net. 

I knew that the culture that was being created by liberal and corrupt policies in my city did not live up to the potential of the diverse and successful people who inhabited it. I knew that my father's success was a direct result of hard work, determination, and the idea that the free market contributes to wealth and expansion. I knew that if I wanted to be successful, I had to become a part of the solution. I was an outcast. I didn't want to keep quiet and hope that I got lucky with the right back room deal. I became an outspoken advocate for doing what was right. I fought for free markets, less government intervention, and  common sense solutions to problems that everyday people could be proud of supporting. I used my experience in business to help me run for congress, and then the United States Senate, where I served the people of my state with integrity and grit every single day. 

We are facing a time in our nation where the need to unite behind our people is paramount. A strong nation is one who feels for and bleeds with one another. A strong nation makes sure that the most vulnerable among its people are encouraged and lead into prosperity. To do this, we must reshape the way we look at our priorities. When the world looks to us for guidance and help, we need to make sure that we can provide it. The only way to effectively spread freedom and success is to live it ourselves. America needs to take care of our own before we can extend a thorough and viable helping hand to the world. This means that in every decision I make as your president, I will put America first. 

The American people have been sidelined in an effort by the democratic party to obtain an image as the party of "generosity."  The only problem is that the last people to get a slice of the pie is the American people. We have seen millions of hard working Americans thrown from their healthcare plans, even after being promised that they would be able to keep their doctors and their health plans. The Affordable Care Act was a hastily executed effort by this democratic administration to score a political win. It was presented to us in a manner that was chaotic and unsatisfactory and it has remained chaotic and unsatisfactory. A Granata administration will make sure that healthcare is workable, sustainable, and affordable. We will keep what works and get rid of disastrous measures such as the individual mandate. Only the American democratic party would fine you if you can't afford your healthcare. The new system will make sense and work for you, not the bureaucrats in Washington D.C.  

The American people have also been sidelined when it comes to foreign policy. We have been taken advantage of by China on trade. We have engaged in practices that don't give our people a fair shake. When I am president. American will win again on trade. I was proud to support legislation in the senate to even the playing field with China. 

The current administration, supported by the democratic party, has failed to reach sustainable results when trying to curb the growth of terrorism abroad. We entered into a disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal that effectively allows Iran to test and obtain nuclear weapons in the very near future. My administration will make sure that we not only explore avenues beyond economic sanctions, but include time frames in our deals to prevent the Iranian government from being semi-permanently subdued. 

The American government under a Granata administration will go further than any president ever has when it comes to North Korea. Every tool will be at our disposal in working to keep nuclear weapons out of the hand of tyrannical governments. I am willing to form special task forces explicitly dedicated to working with the North Korean government to come to a solution that puts America first, and out of danger. 

Our agenda aims to compassionately and firmly deal with many of the things that threaten our success as a nation. Our opponents hide behind the facade of inclusion and compassion. Their compassion includes leaving veterans, single moms and working people behind in the hopes of appeasing those who intentionally and deliberately break our laws, take our jobs, and live off of our hard earned dollars.  Christina Tillman opposes securing our border. She is a pro amnesty candidate who, with the cooperation of her party, will destroy the working class men and women who built this nation. Christina Tillman has empathy except when it comes to those who are the backbone of this country. She wants to strip you of your constitutional right to carry a firearm. She wants to make Christians pay for other people's abortions. She wants to return to the crippling polices of overreach and government mandates that have forced small business to board up their widows. Christina Tillman wants to bring the moral compass and economic policies of California to our entire country. 

In the face of a democratic party willing and ready to place Americans on the back burner..... tonight, I humbly accept your nomination for president of the United States. 

My friends, with common sense, true compassion and a hunger to put American first, we won't let that happen. With Adam Benson by my side I will fight for you. When our opponents fight for everyone but you, Adam Benson and I will fight for America. Let's move forward to November and forward to a new day for America. 

God bless all of you, and God bless the United States of America. 

Republican of Florida

Press Office | Twitter

1 hour ago, ADG said:

We don't want to become desensitized. For instance, we are painfully aware that the illegal immigration problem has caused unfortunate situation for families, however, we are concerned with the welfare of OUR children, OUR, veterans, OUR sick, tired, and poor. A strong nation who takes care of its own is better fit to help those in need abroad. Always spin things to make it look like WE are the ones concerned about people, not them. The good news is, the ones that we care about are Americans first and foremost, and those are the people voting. Use your compassion for America to soften the blows.

I’ll get some more messaging with this through the RNC Press Office

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Archived