Senate Elections - 2016

SWMissourian

Thinking of challenging a Senate seat (or defending one) with a multi? Great! Put it here so that we can coordinate our Senate strategy. 

Need a list of vulnerable Senate seats? 

Colorado - Dogslife’s seat. Colorado has close elections, even when everyone says they’re “safe”. Wouldn’t it be great to kick out the SmL? 

Pennsylvania - Important to defend this one from the Dems. 

Wisconsin - Defending another Republican seat. 

Florida - This used to be Macmillan’s seat until he became an admin. The Democrats might mount an attack on it. Florida is only R+1 or something like that, so we need to defend it. 

Nevada - We have a Nevadan Presidential primary candidate. This could be helpful to flipping the NV Dem seat. 

Feel free to defend/challenge another state, however! 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

Pinnacle has Colorado. It’d be nice to see an NV challenge. PA, FL, and WI will be important to defend, so I welcome everyone to sign someone in for those. I’ll probably counter Ward in Arkansas. 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

Former Chief Administrator - Rounds 4 & 5, Evil Arch-Conservative, Frequent Republican Player

There isn’t. If they don’t challenge you, should be a cake walk. 

1 hour ago, Sheridan said:

I can take Nevada. Doesn't look like there is a player-controlled Dem in that seat? 

Christopher Drake

Republican, NY-2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived