Fitzgerald Talks Abortion

TexAgRepublican

Iowa 

Howdy! It’s great to be here today. Thank you for that welcome. Today, I want to talk about abortion. This is an issue that is near and dear to my heart as a Christian, and I know the same is true for all of you here today. We have an obligation to stand up and protect life in this country. That’s why I’m proud to be pro-life, and it’s why I’m proud that the U.S. Senate under my leadership as Senate Majority Leader is currently debating legislation introduced by Senator Michael Madison that prohibits taxpayer funding for abortions. In the past, Republican leaders paid lip service to the abortion issue. They said they were pro-life, but they didn’t really have the guts to make the issue front and center. Well folks, there’s a new sheriff in DC. The senate under my watch isn’t afraid to make sure that your tax dollars aren’t being used to fund the murder of unborn children. And when I become President, I will nominate judges who will respect life as much as we do. Thank you for your support, and God bless America!

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Archived