Fitzgerald Talks Opioid Crisis

TexAgRepublican

New Hampshire

Howdy! It’s great to be here in the Granite State today. Thank you for that warm welcome. Today I want to talk to you about the opioid crisis. This is a serious problem facing our country, and New Hampshire has been one of the hardest hit states. As a Senator, I’ve already taken action. I introduced and passed into law the Naloxone Accessibility Act. This new law ensures that our first responders will have the access and training to administer naloxone to drug overdose victims. This is a game-changer in the fight against opioids because naloxone is a drug that can save the life of someone experiencing a drug overdose, and first responders across America are asking for more of it.

But we can do more, and as President we will do more. We have to stop the drugs from entering our country in the first place, and that’s why we will build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. Take heroin for example. It used to be that most heroin in our country came from Southeast Asia. That’s no longer the case. The DEA reported last year that Mexico is now the primary supplier of heroin to the United States. This is an example of why the border wall is so important and how it impacts the entire country. It’s not just places along the border that need it. The Obama policy of open borders has victimized our citizens in all 50 states. 

A Fitzgerald Administration will fight the opioid crisis by doing a better job of treating victims and by cutting off the crisis at the source – the U.S. Mexico border. Thank you all for your support, and God bless America!

Former President Kyle Fitzgerald

Three-Time Republican Nominee

Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Archived